The Most “ADAPTABLE” 4WD Buggy To Date!!!
Academy’s New SBV2 “PRO” Buggy
Model Rectifier Corporation and Team Academy, the 4WD specialists, are excited to announce the U.S.A. release of Academy Racings newest entry into the 4WD off-road racing world, The 1/10 SBV2 “PRO”. This buggy sports a similar design to the original V2 but with even more features that have launched Academy into the top spot at many US tracks. The SBV2 “PRO” has all of the Academy option parts originally offered for the V2, all in one package! The SBV2 “PRO” will provide rock solid performance and driver satisfaction from start to finish. Based on reactions from Team Academy drivers and the press at iHobby Expo, MRC/Academy has designed a winner that is showing very well in local, regional and national races.
Why spend $400.00 or more on a 4wd race kit…
The SBV2 “PRO” has it all…for less!
• Battery may be mounted as a standard stick pack, side-by-side pack, 3 x 3, 4 x 2, or 5 x 1 saddle pack. This capability will allow drivers to balance the buggy depending on specific track conditions and driving style.
• Aluminum center brace can be moved to 3 different positions changing the way the chassis flexes. A second brace can be added for ULTIMATE rigidity.
• Motor can be mounted on either the left or right side of the chassis
• Main chassis, upper deck and battery strap are made out of thick black woven carbon fiber
• Machined purple anodized aluminum motor mount with traditional 2 screw mounting for more adjustability with pinion and included spur gears. (6 spur gears included 70,72,74,76,78,80)
• Adjustable slipper clutch is easy to tune by simply using the included wrench to tighten or loosen the dual slipper pads and plates without disassembling any part of the car
• Ball differentials with out-drive saver rings front and rear
• Academy's famous Teflon coated aluminum oil filled shocks
• Modular bulkhead with built-in kick-up (10 degrees)
• Adjustable, polished aluminum T6 Grade tie-rods all round
• One-way bearing on center shaft for superb steering upon corner entrance
• Universal drive-shafts on all four corners
• Full ball bearings throughout… no plastic or oilite bushings in this car
• NEW Hard suspension material, with additional hole in rear arm for short or long arm suspension geometry
• Lexan Body, Wing and Under-tray.
Retail Price: $359.99
(Motor and other
electronics not included)
For 60 years Model Rectifier Corporation of Edison, New Jersey has built a bold and dynamic reputation for quality products and technical achievement within the hobby industry. Today, MRC is the exclusive distributor for some of the world's most respected hobby products as well as the creators and manufacturers of prominent proprietary lines. Academy’s SBV2 “PRO” continues this path of hobby excellence.