Latest from www.osengines.com
For immediate release:
**O.S. ENGINES 28XZ TRUGGY ENGINE, O.S. SPEED 12TZ SPEC II ENGINE & LC4 PLUG
The new 28XZ Truggy Engine – perfectly balanced power for today’s truggies!
With input from top truggy drivers, O.S. has developed the ideal engine for these hybrid hot rods! The 28XZ produces more low-end torque, providing the rpm/torque balance that heavier truggies require. The result is power that’s incredibly smooth! And the 28XZ comes with all the components serious racers need for fine-tuning to meet any conditions: Two carb inserts – a 9 mm blue for higher rpm applications and larger tracks and an 8 mm red for smaller tracks that restrict air intake, an extra copper head shim for more head raising/lowering options and a piston sleeve that boasts 6 ports for significantly increased power.
• The larger head aids in cooling and is a 2-piece construction with inner head button.
• A sealed front bearing and high-performance inner bearing are part of the new crankcase design.
• The high-performance con rod features oiled bushings.
• Three needles enhance fine-tuning on the 21J slide-valve carb.
• Comes with a high-performance P3 hot turbo plug
• The Mark Pavidis Edition Tuned Pipe is the perfect accessory for the 28XZ; flywheel sets are required (sold separately) for certain truggy models.
• Displacement: 0.284 cu in (4.65 cc)
• Bore: 0.728 in (18.5 mm)
• Stroke: 0.681 in (17.3 mm)
• Practical rpm: 4000-38,000
• Power Output: 3.31 hp @ 32,000 rpm
• Weight: 13.1 oz (375 g)
Flywheel Set for Mugen
Flywheel Set for Kyosho
Mark Pavidis Edition Tuned Pipe
IN STOCK: Late July
The O.S. Speed 12TZ Spec II – tops in touring car engine technology!
• The magnesium head is 35% lighter than standard head material and allows for lowering the engine’s CG.
• The front bearing is sealed while the ceramic rear breaking resists heat - lasting longer than steel.
• The crankshaft is coated to fight friction and increase durability and is epoxy filled for more efficient fuel direction.
• Displacement: 0.128 cu in (2.1 cc)
• Bore: 0.543 in (13.8 mm)
• Stroke: 0.551 in (14.0 mm)
• Practical rpm: 5000-44,000
• Power Output: 1.7 hp @ 35,000 rpm
• Weight: 7.34 oz (208 g)
OS Speed 12TZ Spec II
IN STOCK: Early August
Also available from O.S. – a medium-heat long reach plug!
LC4 Long Reach Glow Plug
• Designed to boost performance in 1/10 scale off-road engines.
• Ideal for popular trucks such as the Traxxas® T-MAXX™ and Revo®!
LC4 Long Reach Glow Plug – Medium
IN STOCK: Late July
For more information please visit: www.osengines.com