Latest from www.teamassociated.com
We are pleased to announce the successor to the highly successful
Associated #7091 GT RTR. Hot on the heels of the announcement of the
Factory Team GT2 kit, the GT2 RS RTR is ready to hit the streets.
This new RTR shares many of the same exciting and innovative features of
the GT2 Factory Team kit, but even better, itís already assembled and
ready for the competitive racer or fun-loving backyard basher.
We designed this 1:10-scale gas-powered truck from the ground up to
ignite and excite R/C fans--just like the GT RTR did when we released it
over five years ago! Todayís educated customers demand high quality and
high performance in their Ready-to-Runs. We have designed the GT2
"Race-Spec" RTR to exceed their expectations.
The GT2 RS RTR will convert many to the fold by its unique, exciting
features that separate it from the other RTR trucks:
1. Blue anodized aircraft aluminum chassis.
2. Blue anodized aluminum shock bodies.
3. Radical pre-printed body shell that any pro painter would be proud to
4. Our proven #2916 AE .15X engine will shock customers with its power
and speed, like no other manufacturer's pull start engine sold in any
RTR. Our Engine Replacement Policy is a win-win deal for customers and
5. Radical new chassis design adds tremendous rigidity for the ultimate
in consistency and handling that no other truck can claim.
6. All new sealed battery box keeps the receiver batteries safe.
7. High traction tires front and rear with molded inserts for consistent
handling and long life in all track conditions.
8. Modular radio tray that easily removes for cleaning and maintenance,
and protects the receiver against fuel spills during pit stops.
9. New transmission with amazingly low center of gravity. New 4.09:1
ratio produces the ultimate in torque with proven ability to transmit
all the power to the ground--which makes for ground-shaking speeds not
usually seen in RTRs.
10. The completely new design of the GT2 RS RTR makes it easy to work on
and maintain--which is good for everyone from the Hobby Shop to the owner.
11. All new suspension geometry.
12. Dual disc slipper clutch.
13. New design fuel tank with large lever for an easy-open lid for the
quickest fuel stops. Oversized for maximum run times.
14. Special tuned pipe and header, which produces a perfect balance of
maximum power and efficiency.
15. Shielded bearings throughout the truck.
16. XP2 radio with these outstanding features:
* Quick access to frequency crystal (crystal and antenna are included)
* On/Off switch
* Adjustable trigger for large or small hands
* Steering wheel angled 10 degrees
* Servo reversing switch
* External charging jack: allows for recharging the transmitter. AA
batteries only (batteries not included)
* Steering dual-rate
* Throttle trim
* Steering trim
* Throttle ATV low
* Throttle ATV high
* Battery level indicator
When you add up this long list of features, it is easy to see why the
new GT2 RS RTR from Associated will increase the excitement levels for
two-wheel-drive, gas-powered RTRs.
internal ratio: 4.09:1
Weight: 1850g with body