Great Planes Realflight Generation 4.0
New from Hobbico:
GREAT PLANES REALFLIGHT GENERATION 4.0
Adding even more to the industry’s #1 simulator!
Its been the best-selling sim for over 10 years – and it continues to get better! RealFlight G4 features refinements to the patented controller/interface unit, plus several flying sites that let modelers fly float-equipped aircraft onto and from water, adding another dimension to the RealFlight experience! And just like with the land-based sites, aircraft will react to impact with objects floating in the constantly shifting water. RealFlight G4 has even more Virtual Flight Instruction! Acclaimed pilot, John Glezellis, joins the roster of champions providing expert coaching for improving flying skills. Videos of proper stick movements illustrate John’s tips on how to perfect intermediate-level aerobatics.
• The InterLink Elite Controller, designed after Futaba’s popular 6EX system features highly requested digital trims. Trims for all aircraft are preset at the factory and permanently stored, so modelers are spared the hassle of resetting trims every time. InterLink Elite still has the built-in interface and the popular push-button reset function. And it still features MultiMode, which allows for the controller and interface to be used simultaneously – a feature no other simulator has!
• The added convenience of QuickSelect lets a pilot perform more tasks – such as making changes to aircraft and flying sites – right from the controller.
• TruFlo Wind Dynamics has been accentuated to recreate the conditions that competition-level sailplane pilots would encounter like Dynamic Slope soaring and thermal flying.
• Night flying – a totally different perspective on R/C flying, includes a site with carnival rides and attractions – complete with sequentially moving neon lights – that has to be seen to be believed!
• 4-dimensional flying is achieved by equipping a plane with a Variable Pitch Prop system to perform aerial stunts that seemingly defy gravity.
• Responsive objects provide the most realistic reaction to impacts imaginable! Depending on what two objects collide and how hard, results will be detailed and true-to-life.
• Streamers add visual appeal to freestyle maneuvers and modelers can change the number of streamers as well as the length, color and position.
10 new aircraft – several equipped with floats – bringing the total to over 60!
• Big Stick with Floats
• Piper J-3 Cub with Floats
• Extra 300L
• Fling 2-Meter
• Bell H-13 with Floats
8 new flying sites – several featuring water – bringing the total to over 25!
• Shipwreck 3D Site
• Alpine Lake 3D Site
• DS Ridgeline 3D Site
• Marooned 3D Site
• Lake Douglas PhotoField Site